What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

GTA VI release date leaked?

468 x 60 Advertising
As many of you will know, Rockstar Games are set to release the first official trailers for GTA VI and it has been announced and confirmed by the developer that it will be in December of 2023. Whilst we have been given a rough idea of when no exact date has been given.

It has been over a decade since we last saw a major instalment in the GTA series so it would be expected that fans are very much excited for the reveal but they have been cautioned to not expect too much from the trailer to not have their hopes shot down if what they expected does not happen, so far it is being reported that the trailer may only showcase the logo for GTA VI and a small glimpse of gameplay.

A leaked pre-order date of December 12th, 2023 which seems to have been obtained through a chat with a customer service employer for Argos, a UK retailer has fueled speculation of a potential release date. This information at this time though has not been verified and should only be taken with a grain of salt.

The release date for GTA VI is expected to be between 2024 and 2025 and the game will be released on Xbox Series X|S, PC and PlayStation 5 however, Rockstar Games do have a history of game delays so any release date that is announced could still change at a later date.

Shortie

Shortie

I think that, given the way events are going, the release is very likely to take place in early 2025, I think they will still release a few more trailers before saying the final release date.

I think that, given the way events are going, the release is very likely to take place in early 2025, I think they will still release a few more trailers before saying the final release date.
I agree, I see a lot more details and trailers released before we find out the exact release date and when we can finally play. The hype will be real though for the next year and a bit and that will be a huge advantage for Rockstar Games.

Back