What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

What made you start live streaming?

468 x 60 Advertising

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$1,469
Tell us your story! What made you start getting into live streaming?

For me, I got interested in it after getting an xbox one and discovering Beam, which is now known as Mixer, and saw I was able to easily broadcast directly from my xbox. I tried it a few times and didn't really think much of it at the time, but then being bored one night, I decided to actually sit and watch a few streams on Beam and I liked the content and quality of the platform. By the time I had the setup I needed, such as a good headset and an internet upgrade, Beam turned into Mixer and I decided to jump in head first. :) I'm really glad I did because I really enjoy streamning! :)

You can see my Mixer stream below:
[stream=mixer]SmokeyDevil,1337341[/stream]

So tell us your story! What got you into streaming? Also don't forget to add your stream to our Streams Library.

Last edited:
For me I started live streaming on Twitch a while back just out of pure interest, it wasn't until I noticed Beam that then became Mixer where I was able to easily stream from my Xbox. At first I did it for fun and as a hobby but the more I streamed and the more I built up my equipment the more I took it more seriously. I am now at over 2000 followers on Mixer and reaching for Mixer Partnership.

I've never really understood the point of streaming, perhaps someone could enlighten me?

I occasionally watch tiametmarduk playing F1 games and admire his skills, but they're recorded and not "live".

..but generally, what is the point in watching when you could be playing? 🤨

Hey everyone, good to meet you =)

I'd wanted to for years. I used to watch Ninja play Halo back in 2012 on Twitch and always thought it seemed interesting - but didn't have the hardware to do so. With life and everything I didn't find myself able to until late 2017 - I've kept with it because I love that there's always ways to improve, both your setup and your ability to stream.
I'm around the 30 average mark on Twitch 😃 It's definitely a steep climb but I'm loving working towards Twitch partner and beyond.

I've never live streamed a game, but I did do a live vlog on YouNow. :D

Back