What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

What made you start live streaming?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Tell us your story! What made you start getting into live streaming?

For me, I got interested in it after getting an xbox one and discovering Beam, which is now known as Mixer, and saw I was able to easily broadcast directly from my xbox. I tried it a few times and didn't really think much of it at the time, but then being bored one night, I decided to actually sit and watch a few streams on Beam and I liked the content and quality of the platform. By the time I had the setup I needed, such as a good headset and an internet upgrade, Beam turned into Mixer and I decided to jump in head first. :) I'm really glad I did because I really enjoy streamning! :)

You can see my Mixer stream below:

So tell us your story! What got you into streaming? Also don't forget to add your stream to our Streams Library.

Last edited:

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
For me I started live streaming on Twitch a while back just out of pure interest, it wasn't until I noticed Beam that then became Mixer where I was able to easily stream from my Xbox. At first I did it for fun and as a hobby but the more I streamed and the more I built up my equipment the more I took it more seriously. I am now at over 2000 followers on Mixer and reaching for Mixer Partnership.

Nerdface

I've never really understood the point of streaming, perhaps someone could enlighten me?

I occasionally watch tiametmarduk playing F1 games and admire his skills, but they're recorded and not "live".

..but generally, what is the point in watching when you could be playing? 🤨

Virtute

Verified
Hey everyone, good to meet you =)

I'd wanted to for years. I used to watch Ninja play Halo back in 2012 on Twitch and always thought it seemed interesting - but didn't have the hardware to do so. With life and everything I didn't find myself able to until late 2017 - I've kept with it because I love that there's always ways to improve, both your setup and your ability to stream.
I'm around the 30 average mark on Twitch 😃 It's definitely a steep climb but I'm loving working towards Twitch partner and beyond.

zoldos

I've never live streamed a game, but I did do a live vlog on YouNow. :D