What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

468 x 60 Advertising

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$1,167
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
As a content creator and live streamer myself, I know how important it can be to have your own space or your room to be able to focus on whether you are recording or going live.

At the moment, due to limited space in my home, I have my set up in my living room but my kids know that when I am live, they need to not be overly loud and if they need me, come into the room without disrupting to get my attention.

Do you have a dedicated stream room?

I have a dedicated stream room. The problem with children is that they want to gather their mother's attention and think that stream is more important than them. At a young age, it will be hard to explain to them it is a job. When they grow up a little they may understand this concept.

Back