What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Who is hooked on caffeine?

468 x 60 Advertising

Jason

Sponsor
RevBux
$0
Today I got my load of ice coffee and soda, so much that who cares what food I ate! Anyway, it's actually that bad. Well, ice coffee from the major brands does have protein, so it does fill you up some what.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that I am hooked on caffeine, I do like to have some caffeine during the day in the form of iced coffee but I don't tend to go overboard on it as I struggle to sleep on a night after too much caffeine.

98% of the time I have my coffee cup with me.
Does that makes me to be hooked on caffeine? 😁
The survey says YES. ;) Well, I don't like caffine that much. In fact, I try to get my fix at one time a day or sometimes more than once.

I love to drink coffee. I need at least a cup or two of coffee on a daily basis. So yes, I am kinda hooked on caffeine.

Back