What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Toughest mission/fights you've completed?

468 x 60 Advertising

Ja sa bong

RevBux
$431
I'm talking about fighting those game bosses who just won't die. They are those fight which makes most games rage quit the game without going back to it in months if not years. I've played so many of them but the worst one for me will be beating The Nameless King in Dark Souls III. The Nameless King is by far, the toughest video game boss to beat of all time.

Oh man @Ja sa bong, you did really incredible to overcome that stumbling block. My own nemesis was Orphan of Kos from Bloodborne. A very annoying creepy orphan with attacks that can eliminate you with just one shot. I spent two months with 5 controllers to finally achieve victory over that nemesis.

Back