What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

What is the game you can’t stop playing?

468 x 60 Advertising

Ja sa bong

RevBux
$431
I believe most gamers have that one particular video game which they are so into which makes it impossible for them to stop playing the video game. It doesn't matter how many times they've played it or how many times they've completed the game, they will always go back to playing the game from the beginning.

Which video game do you have such weakness for?

Halo used to be the one game that I used to do this with, Halo 3 to be precise. I remember playing through the game on normal difficulty and then I played through the game again on higher difficulty as well as spending time on the multiplayer as well which was a lot of fun.

Right now the one game I play a lot of is Fortnite especially with the new Lego and racing mode.

Back