What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Sites you wished returned

468 x 60 Advertising

Augusta

RevBux
$440
I worked with postloop for about a year before it was stopped and later sold out. I don't know why the buyer didn't continue the site. But this is one site I was really addicted to as I loved it a lot. I wished it can be returned. How about you which site do you want returned?

I too long for the postloop paid to post forum to return on the paid to post forum industry. It was such a very great website though l had never discovered the online earning venture at that time.

My favorite writing site then is Associated content. The site was sold to Yahoo and since then the site stop functioning. Another site i wish that it will return is Triond.

I wish Blogjob and Niume to come back to the paid to post world. I remember I earned from these sites and got paid by the owners. It was fun time posting for these two but unfortunately, they stopped the earning rewards and eventually closed down their sites.

Back