What's new

YouTube partner program?

Alexander

RevBux
$0
Who has joined the YouTube partner program? I have! Content creators need at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours before they are eligible to apply. The partner program is a way of making money from displaying ads in your videos.

2TonWaffle

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$840
Yep, opens up a lot of doors for monetizing your content. Hopefully get there soon myself.

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$634
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
Not yet, slowly working on my YouTube video but I feel at the moment with my lack of live streams due to IRL content for YouTube is very slow. It is a goal of mine though, one day :)

FriendlyPerson

RevBux
$0
Let's be realistic non targeted and mass advertising is dead or is on a "life support" like infrastructure. Nobody like that ad that tries to promote to you randomly about Bouncy paper towels or name brand toilet paper ad.

Now say if I am shopping for a mini budget concise pre-built PC that is compatible or comes shipped with Linux installed, toss me an ad for one and I might bite particularly if you can make it worth my while. Now's that an advertising mean that's might works.

Until personalized ads aren't creepy and actually converts well I think other options like Donor Box, Libre Pay and etc are more promising for creators' revenue generations. Along with quality and relevant merchandising, noninvasive sponsorship and so forth are better monetization options in my book.

Therefore I disagree with this more or less a vanilla "ad network".

AnjimPlays

RevBux
$83
Well One day I might get into the YouTuber Partner Program but that's unlikely due to my sub and view count. It might take years to reach that goal.

Akara

Verified
RevBux
$89
I am working towards it but only just recently started putting content up on my youtube.