What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Your steam library?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
How large is your steam library? Mine's around 200+ games strong and always growing it seems. I haven't played even a fraction of the titles in my library either. :p

How many steam titles do you got on your PC?

Juneberry

Mine's fairly small compared to yours. I have 35 games, many of which I don't play either because of time or interest (a lot of my collection is gifts, honestly). I also have ten pieces of software on there.

In terms of on my computer, the numbers are 15 games and 6 programs.

Megan

Uhh...mine is EXTRMELY small as I only have one game: Grandia II. One of my favorite games. I pretty much only did Stream to get it. XD

CyborgJiro

I believe I have around 276 games in my steam library. Ive seen people with waaaay more than me though.

zoldos

I have around 185 games in my library, but only a few installed. lol

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
I need to step up my steam game and PC gaming in general. :p

Jason

Mine will be the very least and i don't game much. My steam library has 3 Games - Left 4 Dead 1, 2 and Counter Strike Pack :D I am a old gamer and don't spend money on new games.

Jackal

I just got back into playing games on pc last month and I have a total of one game :cool: