What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Your phone

468 x 60 Advertising
I have an LG Stylo 4. It's a very solid phone and definitely a huge upgrade from my Stylo 3. My Stylo 3 had horrible battery life and was really slow. The Stylo 4 has very respectable battery life for such a cheap phone, and it's plenty fast for my needs.

I got an iPhone 8 and it works just fine for what I need to use it for. :) Battery life is also very good. :)

I have a Vodafone Smart N9. Just a budget phone (which cost under £100) - but, for that, I did get a 5.5-inch screen, so I am pretty happy with it overall :) !

I have xiaomi redmi note 6 pro. And it seems to be working fine. I have no plans on getting new phone as of yet. I may consider getting one in 2021 or later. But so far I am pretty much happy with what I have. I think there is also black shark phone coming up which I may consider getting in if I can afford it that is.

I upgraded to the samsung glaxaxy s20, love the phone, it suits me for what I need it for. I am able to play a game that I was unable to play due to how old my galaxy s5 was. Plus add in to the fact they no longer made the battery for that phone. and it was dropping battery during pokemon game raids. so I am very thankful I no longer have that problem and the battery lasts a lot longer than my old cell phone. Plus the whole system is very fast in response to the flick of my fingers.

I'm using an iPhone 6 plus, at the moment and have been since October time last year. I'll be choosing the latest version of the Apple iPhone when the time is right. Saving money is crucial to achieving this goal, which is difficult to undertake. Especially during a pandemic.

I am currently making use of the Redmi Note 9 and it is a good device for me. I may consider getting the apple if I had money but that is not the case as of now. I do however may consider getting new note or tab if that can work out you know. But current budget keeps me at this android device.

Currently using a Galaxy S7 with HyperRom on it, AFAIK I'll be receiving an Fxtec Pro1 sometime in August... Not too sure what ROM I'll put on it.

I've always used an iPhone and currently have an 11. I've never had much of a problem with iPhones and I admire them so much for the capabilities they are powered to do.

Back