What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

World of Warcraft

468 x 60 Advertising

CatclawFyreHeart

RevBux
$323
Out of curiosity who still plays world of warcraft, or at least interested in returning to play it.
I am probably going to be one of the few that will probably return to play wow, just because I actually miss my characters that I used to play on the different realm servers. Plus I am debating on picking up the expansion sense its on sell for july.
and then of course there is the going to be the release of wow classic so that should interest players in coming back I would think.
I will be honest I never got a chance to really play vanilla through all the way and would welcome a chance to do so again.
Besides that wow is one of those games I generally always return to because its fun even when you do play by yourself.

I would, but it's the subscription that's putting me off. I got a bunch of streamer buddies that play it again so I'd always have someone to play with, but it's the subscription that's putting me off at the moment.

Yeah I hear you on that smokey, I am mostly doing it with the game time cards, so thats how I will be playing found a site that still offers the digtal sixty day time card slots, sesne amazon doesn't have that anymore, and the only way you can get a physical sixty day time card now is through ordering it on amazon or going to walmart in my area. Soon my pay check clears the bank this afternoon, I will getting the digital sixty day card, and then getting the new expansion.

I am officially back in wow for the time being, wating on the game to get done fully patching before I buy the on sale upgrade delux edition. Thats cool King_Jemmai, didn't know you played it as well. If you ever want to friend me on wow, just look up catclaw#1285. I think I play on quite a few different server realms. May not be the one your on. but still its nice to meet other players and chat for a bit.

Sometimes I kinda miss it, but honestly can't afford the monthly fee right now. Plus I have so many other games I should be playing.

Yeah I so understand about the subfee. But when I couldn't afford the sub fee I went to buying time card for game play. They work really well now for the game like they are suppose to as it basically prepaid game time. With how my job pays me, the game time cards are better for me than trying to rake the money up for a sub fee to the game. Besides I probably will only get to play this month, and maybe part of july before I go on vacation. So it will be awhile before I can get another game time card. so I am enjoying as much as I can. Gotta say I love how they empowered the warlock for the last to expansions that came out.

I wont ever approach another MMORPG in my life, at least because I've got no spare time anymore to do mindless grinding...

Yeah, that too. XD I spend too much time on the computer as it is!

World of Warcraft is funny in the sense that it's essentially an EverQuest clone that was marketed well (much better than any MMORPG had been at that time) and happened to blow up. Ultima Online had much more depth and originality than any other MMORPG that has ever been released, but it never got much attention because MMORPGs were still a very unknown genre back then, and it didn't have the sexy graphics and hand-holding that later MMORPGs had.

hey everyone i play World of Warcraft i am just waiting on getting my new pc what comes november 22nd then i can play my wow again my battle tag if u wanna add me is sniperlithiu#2556 i mostly play Horde (even got a tattoo for the horde lol).

oh wow awesome, I will have to add you when I get another game time card. yeah I was seeing some blizcon videos on shadow lands, they do look awesome from what was shone. I wil probbably wait to see what happens with that in the near future. I will pick it up when it goes on sale that seems to be the best thing for me.

oh wow awesome, I will have to add you when I get another game time card. yeah I was seeing some blizcon videos on shadow lands, they do look awesome from what was shone. I wil probbably wait to see what happens with that in the near future. I will pick it up when it goes on sale that seems to be the best thing for me.
awesome no worries my main server is magtheridon (horde)

when I do play I generally play on about too or three differenet servers, one is moongaurd, and the other I forgot the name of, but it is where I play horde I believe. I have actually enjoyed the horde side of the story line far more than I do that of the alliance.

when I do play I generally play on about too or three differenet servers, one is moongaurd, and the other I forgot the name of, but it is where I play horde I believe. I have actually enjoyed the horde side of the story line far more than I do that of the alliance.
yeah the horde side i enjoyed more

Indeed I also enjoyed playing my warlock for this last expansion it was quite fun. But again lol I am a causual gamer so even I have hard time trying to play the game, especially when I don't really have anyone in my guild on moon guard to play with. come to think of it I don't think I have any of my horde characters in guilds either.

im sure the cross platform thing is in play so if u ever wanna do horde stuff let me know whats ya battle tag and i will add u and your more than welcome to come and join the guild my friends return back to see wow and her guild still there im co guild owner and shes asked if i knew anyone to be guild officer and we are casual players just enjoying the game but we are on about running every raid as guild classic all the way to current if your interested the guild is called creatures of the horde

sounds awesome, my battle tag is catclaw#1285, when I can get back on again. It may take me awhile to get another game card.

Back