What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

World of Warcraft

is it one of those where I am going to need a microphone group chat thing? cause the headset I used to use broke on me, and I haven't been able to get another one. Other then that yeah I would be more than happy get invite to it.

I am just waiting on the request thing to come through my game is patching so, it may not show up. But I am on my hoard warlock on elune. shes the only one that has the lvl 120 boost when I orded battle for azoroth.

Sniperlithius

I am just waiting on the request thing to come through my game is patching so, it may not show up. But I am on my hoard warlock on elune. shes the only one that has the lvl 120 boost when I orded battle for azoroth.
as long as u can type we aint to fussed we not a strict guild just :)

Sniperlithius

sounds awesome, my battle tag is catclaw#1285, when I can get back on again. It may take me awhile to get another game card.
i have defo sent it to u can i tryed to sent it again and it sent cant sent to catclaw#1285 as still has a pending request from you. lol

whats your battle tag?, sense it never showed up here, maybe I can add you instead? its possible that with the patching it has made everything slow on my end.

Oh that is very tempting. Iam actually in the process of downloading wow classic so hopefully it will be done by the time I get home today.

well I can switch my battle tag to eu, but that that is all I can do. unfornately wow still comes up with my us wow servers, but I did find the main server. Oh no I hadn't heard that.

Sniperlithius

well I can switch my battle tag to eu, but that that is all I can do. unfornately wow still comes up with my us wow servers, but I did find the main server. Oh no I hadn't heard that.
resend friend request plz since u swapped to eu see if it works plz