What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Will You Be Checking Out Glimesh?

468 x 60 Advertising

2TonWaffle

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$1,869
With the power of FTL, Glimesh will be launching their alpha March 2nd. Was wondering if there would be streamers here willing to check out Glimesh or would you be moving to solely stream there?

I'll be checking it out for sure, I'll try to do a stream or two ont here too, my Mic has been giivng me issues though so i don't know how well it'll go, but i'm still excited for it and will naturally be bringing support for Glimesh here to Revillution in the stream showcase as well as user proifles. :)

Definitely going to be checking it out. Due to IRL and also just my mental health not being the greatest I haven't streamed in around 8 months so this will be my first time back in a while and I am feeling very excited for it. With all the hype towards the launch and seeing old faces in the chat during the Glimesh team meetings, it's bringing back Beam/Mixer community vibes.

Yeah, it seems like Glimesh themselves don't care enough about the platform for it to survive. I don't see it being around come mid-2022 unless they get some serious investors/backers and find ways to bring streamers & viewers to their platform.

With the power of FTL, Glimesh will be launching their alpha March 2nd. Was wondering if there would be streamers here willing to check out Glimesh or would you be moving to solely stream there?
i tried it the same week as it launched was nice little stream only got dced 1 time will try it again at some point

Back