What's new

Will You Be Checking Out Glimesh?

2TonWaffle

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$745
With the power of FTL, Glimesh will be launching their alpha March 2nd. Was wondering if there would be streamers here willing to check out Glimesh or would you be moving to solely stream there?

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$497
I'll be checking it out for sure, I'll try to do a stream or two ont here too, my Mic has been giivng me issues though so i don't know how well it'll go, but i'm still excited for it and will naturally be bringing support for Glimesh here to Revillution in the stream showcase as well as user proifles. :)

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$465
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
Definitely going to be checking it out. Due to IRL and also just my mental health not being the greatest I haven't streamed in around 8 months so this will be my first time back in a while and I am feeling very excited for it. With all the hype towards the launch and seeing old faces in the chat during the Glimesh team meetings, it's bringing back Beam/Mixer community vibes.

2TonWaffle

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$745
I'll be setting it up as another location that I'm restreaming to. Have been do the Twitch, YouTube for awhile now.

ElectroBoost

Verified
RevBux
$0
Is this a website I can embed my twitch on or is it a separate streaming platform?

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$497
Yeah, it seems like Glimesh themselves don't care enough about the platform for it to survive. I don't see it being around come mid-2022 unless they get some serious investors/backers and find ways to bring streamers & viewers to their platform.

LongboatGaming

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$107
With the power of FTL, Glimesh will be launching their alpha March 2nd. Was wondering if there would be streamers here willing to check out Glimesh or would you be moving to solely stream there?
i tried it the same week as it launched was nice little stream only got dced 1 time will try it again at some point