What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Will Tiktok be as huge as Facebook?

468 x 60 Advertising

Henrywrites

RevBux
$759
Tiktok has grown to be one of the popular social media sites out there. It has gotten to the point where anyone can say that they can sell contents on Tiktok. However, do you feel that Tiktok is going to grow and become as big as Facebook?

Maybe it will happen someday, because now many people delete Facebook but download Tiktok, but Tiktok is now very simple and does not have the functions that Facebook has, so I don't think it will happen soon

TikTok has grown to amazing heights no doubt about that but I think it still has a long way to go before it can be at the same level as Facebook or even higher. Time will tell if this is possible though.

TikTok has grown to amazing heights no doubt about that but I think it still has a long way to go before it can be at the same level as Facebook or even higher. Time will tell if this is possible though.
People focus on interaction levels that are higher on TikTok and Instagram rather than facebook.

People focus on interaction levels that are higher on TikTok and Instagram rather than facebook.
This I can agree with. I have noticed many more tend to post to places such as Instagram and TikTok as they feel their content is better received on those places as opposed to Facebook.

l don't think so. Facebook is a very popular social media site and one of the oldest site ever. l think that tiktok can't overthrow Facebook at all.

I believe TikTok is earning huge amount of money with users recharging for gifts to giveaway to live creators. It has grown massively here in my country and that cross posting to Facebook has been on-going.

l don't think so. Facebook is a very popular social media site and one of the oldest site ever. l think that tiktok can't overthrow Facebook at all.
I think it’s possible though. Tiktok is actually working on a photo app that’ll put it in direct competition with instagram. If its on the app itself, it’ll boast its user base a lot and help it compete against facebook. There’s a reason why facebook copied tiktok by implementing their reels feature. They wanted to drive in tiktok users but it really didn’t put a nail in tiktok’s traffic

Tiktok still have long way to go, but with its present performance it is a potential threat to Facebook dominance. I think is Tiktok that brings the concept of rewarding users as content creators. Facebook have been milking us dry without giving us any benefit or opportunity to earn from their platform. Now, Facebook have introduced Reels to challenge Tiktok growing threats in social media platforms.

Tiktok could have been as big as facebook but since it is being banned and blocked in many countries, I do not think tiktok has a good chance of becoming bigger

Back