What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Who was in a marching band etc..?

jyy

I played auxiliary percussion during my junior year of high school - and bass drum during my senior one. Well, I am referring to marching band. Anyway, I was also in concert band and did auxiliary percussion. Well, I would have liked to gotten on snare (for marching and concert band) and also in the jazz band - but I was simply a late-comer, as in joining.

Well, I did get good at drum-set on my own - between my junior and senior years (during the summer).

Elzeothis

Too late to answer?
In my last year of high school, I was in 3 music classes out of a 7-period schedule.
I had Advanced Band, Jazz Band, and Performance Band. That meant I was in Pep/Marching, traveled for Competitions, and basically spent over half of every school day in the music section of our campus.
Spent so much time in band/symphony that I can pretty much pick up any instrument and play it - or figure it out - in about five minutes.

My BFF and I were band geeks extraordinaire.