What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Who likes ice coffee?

468 x 60 Advertising

Jason

Sponsor
RevBux
$0
I love the Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts brands. You can buy them cold at a lot of stores in the US. I like to ride to town and buy two and then drink them one after the other.

I never used to be able to drink any kind of coffee right from a young age. No matter how much my mum or grandma tried to make it so I would like it, I could never get past the bitter taste and ended up giving up until last year.

My mum brought us some coffee syrups that she was not using and I tried an ice coffee with the coffee syrups as I keep them in for my eldest son and my daughter who do like them. I was amazed at how nice it was and how the bitter taste was not there.

I have yet to try them from places such as Starbucks or Costa Coffee, but I know with the right syrup, I can drink them now :)

I love ice coffee. It's one of my favorite drinks to have in the evening when I go out for a walk with my friends.

How about you all? Do you like Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts or both (ice coffee brands)? I like both, but only the regular coffee flavor.

How about you all? Do you like Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts or both (ice coffee brands)? I like both, but only the regular coffee flavor.
I like them both, but I prefer Dunkin Donuts’ coffee. I grew up drinking Drinking dunkin donuts coffee, so their coffee tastes better to me.

Last edited:
Back