What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Which game storefront?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Which storefront/program do you like to use?

Personally, I get most of my games off Steam. I also have Origin, but I mostly use Steam. Epic Games is kinda meh IMO so I usually just stick to Steam as that's where I get the most deals.

Juneberry

I only use Origin because I got the Sims 4 during their freebie giveaway. Until then, all I ever used was Steam. I didn't even know other ones existed outside it xD I use Steam for a lot of things though- it's where my comic and game making programs are, as well as some of my favorite games. Because i'm not totally addicted to 100% Orange Juice not at all.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
Yeah that's why I got origin tbh lol.

Megan

Honestly just use steam. But again only got one game on there. XD I don't play a lot of PC games.

Kyng

Nearly all of mine are from Steam. I love their summer/winter sales, although, I have got too many games from them that I ended up never playing :p .

SpookyZalost

GOG here too, though I wish they'd get back to me on linux support.
for alpha centauri at least, I'd be more than happy to lend them my linux copy to use as a base...
ah well lol.
but yeah GOG because DRM free... though I wish they wouldn't be such a pain when it comes to running their installers on win xp :(
makes it hard to play those games on natively compatible hardware.

MeowsePad

I use Steam for most games. I also use Origin (mainly for The Sims 4 as others have mentioned) and GOG Games. From GOG, I have Roller Coaster Tycoon, Arcanum, and SimCity 3000 Unlimited.

Uncrowned

Steam is my primary go to as Steam just leads the way, but GoG is my favorite due to DRM free content. Otherwise all the other launchers and stores I use are just due to games not being on one of those two platforms and really don't prefer any of them.

Kaos131

Verified
Verified
Steam is where I mainly go to/shop from. I do have Epic (Bleh), Origin, Bethesda, Battle.net.