What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

What is your favorite Nintendo switch game?

468 x 60 Advertising

Henrywrites

RevBux
$759
Choices can vary when it comes to the game on Nintendo, which can that anyone can say that it is their favourite. There are people that will go with the Super Mario Odyssey, while others would say that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the best. As a Nintendo Switch fan, which one can you say is the best that you've played?

Hades would be my favourite game on Nintendo Switch. Another game I had a good time playing on my Nintendo Switch is The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

There are so many games on the Nintendo switch. However l like playing the Fire Emblem: Three houses. On this game the fire emblem is a strategy game where you control a team of characters and battle opposing armies while levelling up and gaining new weapons and abilities.

The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild is my pick. It is quite relaxing and immersive for my kind of person. You get to unfold and explore the world at your own pace alone. I love the fact that you get to know more about the story, the deeper you go in the game. What you know at a point might not be enough.

I like a lot of games, but I really am enjoying the ports of Gothic to the switch right now. It's fun to roleplay as the nameless hero.

Probably Grandia HD Collection. I've played that dozens of times and love it. Also love CrossCode, and Final Fantasy VII port on there as well as the IV and VI pixel remasters.

My favorite Nintendo Switch game is Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. Talk about a good game and a long game to boot. My favorite part about that game is the blood moon and everything respawning. I used to go to all my favorite spots and kill the mobs over and over again.

P.S. I would say that the game is an easy 10 out of 10, and I highly recommend playing it if you have not played it.

My favorite Nintendo Switch game is Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. Talk about a good game and a long game to boot. My favorite part about that game is the blood moon and everything respawning. I used to go to all my favorite spots and kill the mobs over and over again.

P.S. I would say that the game is an easy 10 out of 10, and I highly recommend playing it if you have not played it.
The sad thing is I got it when it came out, but never played a ton of it. Definitely wouldn't say it was a favorite of the Zelda's for me, but someday want to try it again.

Back