What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

468 x 60 Advertising

Juneberry

RevBux
$0
It's a simple question: What are the games you've been playing most recently?

For me, it's mostly The Sims 4, 100% Orange Juice and some simple mobile games.

For me, I'm currently playing some Realm Royale, and some Call of Duty Black Ops 4 with some Halo 5 thrown in the mix, Oh and a little bit of Dauntless, which is a lot of fun. :)

Really need some new games to play. :p

I've played mine craft, jurrasic world evolution currently. May possibly get back into wow again soon as I get done patching, get some game time cards.

Right now, I'm back onto The Battle for Wesnoth. It's one of those games I get in and out of every now and then, but I always seem to come back to it.

Trouble is, I'm not sure if I have the patience for the game's randomness any more :( ...

Elder Scrolls Online. Recently got it on my PS4 and I love it so far! Love the open world and online gameplay especially MMORPG is my thang :D

Right now, I've been mainly just playing Fortnite Battle Royale and the Crew 2. From time to time, I've been playing a bit of Grand Theft Auto Online as well. Recently, I've just played whenever I have some free time and I'm bored. None of the games I have right now are interesting enough atm as I'm just waiting for some new games to come in the coming months.

Right now I bought Brood War (Starcraft) Remastered and playing it on the comptetitive scene, though I rarely have time sadly.

Ingress, been playing since august on and off.
watchdogs 2 on my PS4, just got it, I'm trying to beat it via a non kill route :p

Back