What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Juneberry

It's a simple question: What are the games you've been playing most recently?

For me, it's mostly The Sims 4, 100% Orange Juice and some simple mobile games.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
For me, I'm currently playing some Realm Royale, and some Call of Duty Black Ops 4 with some Halo 5 thrown in the mix, Oh and a little bit of Dauntless, which is a lot of fun. :)

Really need some new games to play. :p

I've played mine craft, jurrasic world evolution currently. May possibly get back into wow again soon as I get done patching, get some game time cards.

Kyng

Right now, I'm back onto The Battle for Wesnoth. It's one of those games I get in and out of every now and then, but I always seem to come back to it.

Trouble is, I'm not sure if I have the patience for the game's randomness any more :( ...

JoyFreak

Elder Scrolls Online. Recently got it on my PS4 and I love it so far! Love the open world and online gameplay especially MMORPG is my thang :D

Ash

Right now, I've been mainly just playing Fortnite Battle Royale and the Crew 2. From time to time, I've been playing a bit of Grand Theft Auto Online as well. Recently, I've just played whenever I have some free time and I'm bored. None of the games I have right now are interesting enough atm as I'm just waiting for some new games to come in the coming months.

bravosi

Right now I bought Brood War (Starcraft) Remastered and playing it on the comptetitive scene, though I rarely have time sadly.

SpookyZalost

Ingress, been playing since august on and off.
watchdogs 2 on my PS4, just got it, I'm trying to beat it via a non kill route :p