What's new

YouTube What do you find works to gain subs on YouTube?

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$634
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
I have just recently been trying to build up my YouTube, we recently hit 100 subs but unfortunately in true fashion, I lost a few and went backwards which is always the case, you win some, you lose some!

When it comes to YouTube though, it can be difficult to find what hits the best to gain new subscribers and what can be a flop and you need to avoid.

Do you have any tips on what works best for reaching an audience and turning them into potential subscribers?

I had thought about pulling my VODS and editing them down to say just show my matches from a stream of Fortnite but with me doing around 6 hour streams, that could lead to a huge video! I really don't want to put my VODS up if I can help it as again, they are pretty big and I feel like the smaller the video length the more chance people will watch.

2TonWaffle

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$840
If you remember if there were sections within a stream that were crazy or off the rails lol you could edit that down to something. Could also try to do runs with a theme in mind like, SMG only. Where you only pick up an SMG each match. A no car run or a bush camper run and edit segments of all the matches down to a 8 - 15 minute video.

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$634
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
If you remember if there were sections within a stream that were crazy or off the rails lol you could edit that down to something. Could also try to do runs with a theme in mind like, SMG only. Where you only pick up an SMG each match. A no car run or a bush camper run and edit segments of all the matches down to a 8 - 15 minute video.

This is what I have been thinking, only issue with that is Trovo doesn't have features such as stream markers which Twitch does have which is always perfect for marking down those stream times to get the right parts. One other way to do it would be to write down the time where I started something and then the time end so that when I do go to edit. I know where to go from start to finish.

Akara

Verified
RevBux
$89
Pretty sure on Trovo you can go to your vod and take clips from your vod. Quicker than downloading the whole thing and you get just the parts you want to begin with which make it easier to just edit them together if you wanna do a highlight reel.