What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

What are your live-streaming goals for 2024?

468 x 60 Advertising

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$1,156
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
2024 is in full swing and I for one can not believe we are already two weeks into 2024!

With a New Year comes new goals for everyone and I felt it would be awesome for others to share their goals that they have planned for 2024.

If you are live streaming in 2024, what goals have you set yourself? Have you accomplished any goals yet in 2024?

We are almost done with the first two months of 2024. First quarter is almost done with Feb coming to an end and March is fast approaching.

I have a TikTok account but not active on live-streaming. I do join as a guest but not opening own live. My goal is to gain more confidence in doing live stream whether just simply talking to guest, join as a guest or doing Live-streaming for mobile game.

Last edited:
We are almost done with the first two months of 2024. First quarter is almost done with Feb coming to an end and March is fast approaching.

I have a TikTok account but not active on live-streaming. I do join as a guest but not opening own live. My goal is to gain more confidence is doing live stream whether just simply talking to guest, join as a guest or doing Live-streaming for mobile game.
Confidence is a big one when it comes to being live no matter the platform. I remember when I first started streaming, confidence was something I did not have a lot of. One thing to realize is that when you are live, you are in control and that can help a lot with the confidence.

Confidence is a big one when it comes to being live no matter the platform. I remember when I first started streaming, confidence was something I did not have a lot of. One thing to realize is that when you are live, you are in control and that can help a lot with the confidence.
Exactly! I like those who are very talented and not too shy to share their talent on live. I am a mere expectator and sometimes gifter. I stream Mobile Legends on TikTok but don't get many viewers.

I don't start streams so actively because we do it together with a friend and we don't always have the opportunity to do it at the same time, but for this year we have planned that we would like to reach at least 20 stable viewers

I don't start streams so actively because we do it together with a friend and we don't always have the opportunity to do it at the same time, but for this year we have planned that we would like to reach at least 20 stable viewers
Time remains a big problem in any project even streaming with a friend.

Back