What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment! | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Viewers who only come in when you are on a certain game.

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$1,041
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
Something I have noticed throughout my time streaming from October 2017 until now is that you tend to get a whole lot of viewers who will only jump into your streams when you are playing a specific game.

I like to be able to switch between games that I am enjoying and I will admit that Fortnite especially with the new seasons and battle passes has been a game that I have spent a lot of time on, mainly because I am really enjoying it, but when you want to play another game either because you are enjoying it or because it's new and you want to give it a try, it can be very disheartening to see that some people who claim support you, don't bother to come around when you are on a different game.

Have you ever noticed this in your streams where viewers will only come around when you are playing a specific game? What are your thoughts on this?

DeusExMacchiato

RevBux
$111
I don't mind watching streamers try new games but there are certain games i just don't like watching. Dead by Daylight is one of them and normally i don't tune into a stream if someone is playing it.

Akara

ᴡʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ
Partner
RevBux
$721
Yea I've noticed this too but I've also noticed that the more time they spend in your stream the more likely they are to come back when you aren't playing a certain game.

PanduhKingTV

YouTuber
Partner
RevBux
$575
Yeah unfortunately this is just the life of streaming especially shoots/fps games like COD fortnite apex legends etc, lots of people just want to follow 1 specific game. I used to get more when I played apex legends and less if I was playing stardew valley for instance as its just a whole different vibe. its kinda sucky but there are 1000s of other streamers out they they will just go watch instead so it is what it is I suppose.