What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Use this prefix for Fortnite relaed threads.
468 x 60 Advertising

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$1,156
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
What are your thoughts so far on Chapter 2 Season 8 of Fortnite? Are you enjoying the new season or is it taking you a while to get used to the changes they have made for this season? What are your thoughts on the Battle Pass this season?

I myself wouldn't say that I dislike Chapter 2 Season 8 but the changes they have made to the season such as they way they are doing quests and such is taking some getting used to.

The battle pass is a little different but I will admit that I feel the previous battle pass for Chapter 2 Season 7 was a lot better than this one, some of the skins are good but all in all, Season 7 definitely had better content in the battle pass.

Let us know your thoughts on Chapter 2 Season 8!

Back