What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Theater vs. Home

468 x 60 Advertising

JennyorAlice

RevBux
$0
Do you prefer to watch movies in the theater or at home? Why?

I do occasionally go to the movie theater when there is something that I really, really want to watch and I can't wait. But I've gotten to where I like to watch movies at home because I don't have to worry about some rude person ruining things by talking throughout the movie. Also, if I have to go to the bathroom, I can't pause the movie so that I don't miss anything.

I prefer watching movies at home. I can get as many drinks as I want, use the bathroom without disturbing others and it's just a more comfortable experience for me. So i tend to buy bootleg copies of movies that are in theaters. The guy I buy them from does good work so i'm happy to spend $5 on a bootleg to watch in the comfort of my home as opposed to spending $15+ to go to the theater, that's just for the ticket, then you need to buy snacks and a drink and before you know it, it's $60 to see one movie.

I much rather watch a movie from the comfort of my home, but there are some that must be seen on the big screen. Though I've been lucky on a few movies of late where I had the whole theater to myself, was rather nice.

I only will see them in theater if it’s something I really want to see.

Otherwise i’ll Watch it at home.

I tend to prefer the theatre myself, although I usually go a couple of weeks after the film has come out, so the theatre is quiet. I don't like going when a really popular film has just come out, and it's extremely full >_< !

But, yeah, I save it for things I really want to see.

I love to watch movies at home, have as much as popcorn i want. Sit, lie down and watch movie. No disturbance, only the Movie and me :)

I like to watch movies at home because you can be relaxed and wear whatever you want whilst also eating whatever you want. And now with COVID, it's going to be hard going back to the cinema anytime soon.

Watching it at home is the best for me. Reasons range from choosing to eat what you want (cinemas in my area sometimes don't allow you to bring your own food :/) and just personal comfort. However, the cinema experience is quite good too and even better when you're with your friends.

Back