What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Television

468 x 60 Advertising

The Hulk

RevBux
$204
Do you own a smart TV or a normal TV? We have a smart TV it's so much easier to use than having to hook up my laptop to a regular TV.

We have a smart tv with Chromecast attached to it as well. It's great for streaming video. Sometimes I watch regular tv if there's a show I like, but the steaming gets a lot more use.

I'm pretty sure our TVs are generally normal televisions, but I think there are some apps able to be used on it.... Then again, all we really use it for is to use our fire stick. So probably fairly normal xD

I have a smart tv, but don't use it much other then to play dvds or play games.

Both.
my family has a smart TV in the living room, it has a built in roku box.
however for my personal TV I use a 32 in 60 fps OLED TV with composite, component and HDMI inputs.
because the smart part of the Smart TV would get in the way of smooth frames when playing old school platformers like sonic, comix zone, mario, etc same reason for wanting 60 fps, because most 16 bit consoles ran at about 59 to 60 fps... and CRT's could do up to 120 FPS lol.

I have a normal television, but we have Chromecast which allows us to stream content to the TV from our phones. It's not as convenient as having a smart TV would be, and I would still like to get a smart TV someday, but it works for the time being. :p

Back