What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Streamlabs faux pas

Where do you land?

• Staying with Streamlabs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure what to do

• What did I miss?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
468 x 60 Advertising

mudflapman

the guy with too many screens
RevBux
$6,984
Seeing the Streamlabs news blowing up everywhere, just curious what the community’s feelings are. Are you moving? Are you staying? Sitting on the fence? Just enjoying the show with popcorn?

Enjoying the show as I've known about their shady moves for awhile now. I know the wider streamerverse is going to be forgetting about this in about 2 weeks or so.

Enjoying the show as I've known about their shady moves for awhile now. I know the wider streamerverse is going to be forgetting about this in about 2 weeks or so.
It’s certainly a possibility, it’s interesting seeing the reactions so far.

I think the most interesting one I’ve seen so far is ‘don’t piss off the gamers, they don’t forget things and hold a grudge’

Dropped Streamlabs like a hot potato the moment I learned that they were borrowing the OBS part against the actual OBS team wishes. I already used to have both softwares (I had connected a different server on each). Now I am getting to juice OBS. Learning about manually adding dockets and websockets have really made me no miss Streamlabs so far other than their cloudbot. I am sure that can be arranged.

Streamlabs doesn't really offer anything innovative or new for a streamer, especially for $20 a month on their Prime plan. The cloudbot is nice but the same offerings can be found on a multitude of other services and bots.

Back