What's new

Streaming on YouTube?

2TonWaffle

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$745
What are your thoughts in the renaissance of YouTube live streaming lately? Have you been streaming there or just getting started? Also, what is your plan for YouTube? Do you plan to separate out your live streaming channel from your main one, which is separate from your Shorts channel?

For me personally I'm still trying to decide if I'm wanting to split of a a portion of what I do into its own channel. Probably would make things a bit less confusing when people come in and see a plethora of content.

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$465
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
I have been looking into this more and more myself. I had been pushing all my shorts and longer videos onto the same channel but I am seriously considering splitting that if I am honest and having a channel specifically for shorts.

Streaming on YouTube I have been looking into again however, I did hear that streaming and posting videos had some kind of confliction but I was never sure how true that was. My only other downside to streaming to YouTube is also the use of restream.io to do so. I always found I had issues when doing that and getting errors or lag issues.