What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Streaming memories?

468 x 60 Advertising

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$1,441
Do you have any real fond streaming-related memories? I got a few. Mainly when I hit 1K on Mixer. It was my birthday stream of 2019. No one could foresee the disaster/storm that would come June of 2020, just shy of a year later.

What about you? Share your stories & memories.

My first ever feature on the front page of Mixer. I got so many people in chat all at once, I was so nervous and awkward. Good times.

There's also that time where my mic didn't mute properly and I went to the bathroom. I will never live that one down :ROFLMAO:

For me it would probably have to be my first ever raid on Mixer. I remember I was playing Overwatch and StreamBritish raided me, it was a surreal experience but an amazing one. I remember being so nervous at the time and just trying to focus on the game.

Back