What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

SNES Games have come to the Nintendo Switch!

I have a lot of fond memories from the Super Nintendo so seeing games from the SNES come to Nintendo Switch, as you would imagine, I was jumping for joy and couldn't wait to download it on my Switch!

If you are a Nintendo Switch Online member then you will have access to this through the Nintendo Store free! Can't get better than that, right? But what if I told you it could? Not only will you get access to Super Nintendo, those of you who have Nintendo Switch Online will also get exclusive access to an original wireless SNES controller. Amazing!

So, what games are available when you download Super Nintendo on the Switch? You can see these below

Brawl Brothers
Breath Of Fire
Demon's Crest
F-Zero
Joe And Mac 2: Lost In The Tropics
Kirby's Dream Course
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Pilotwings
Star Fox
Stunt Race FX
Super EDF: Earth Defense Force
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Metroid
Super Puyo Puyo 2
Super Soccer
Super Tennis
The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past

One pretty amazing list, right? I know seeing some of these games myself reminds me of my childhood and they are going to be amazing to come back to.

Comments