What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Snakes in Church

468 x 60 Advertising

Jason

Sponsor
RevBux
$0
I don't mean liarsđź’°, but actual literal snakes. Well, the Bible mentions touching snakes, but that's only if it happens. You don't bring on the situation purposely.

What's your view? Have you seen this on TV, film depiction, or live?

I've seen on videos some churches where they bring in snakes to prove that they can't be harmed by them. But yeah, it's all smoke and mirrors really and God shouldn't be tested like that. Some people still get bit.

I've seen on videos some churches where they bring in snakes to prove that they can't be harmed by them. But yeah, it's all smoke and mirrors really and God shouldn't be tested like that. Some people still get bit.
People need to know the Bible. It's all praying on ignorance.

What do you mean by snake in the church? What's the context of it?
I suppose they bring snakes in the church and have people touch it, by faith thinking they will not get bit.

I suppose they bring snakes in the church and have people touch it, by faith thinking they will not get bit.
That's odd because snake is presented as evil right from the beginning. Snake is never a good sign in the bible.

That's odd because snake is presented as evil right from the beginning. Snake is never a good sign in the bible.

What they're trying to prove is that God is greater than evil and He will protect His children from the snake bites. Of course, God allows bad things to happen to people, so they're actually testing God and shouldn't do that.

l have really watched on the TV whereby a poisonous snake was brought in church. The pastor had for that church had intensional ordered for the snake to be brought in the church so that he can proove the power of God that he should not be harmed by the poison even if he had the snake bite. Unfortunately the Pastor died of the poisonous snake after he was bitten by the snake on the chest.

To be honest, all these things are not really called for. Anyways we can't judge. On the last day everyone would be judged.

I've heard of some people having them in church but I've never understood why. I've always view church as a time to worship, not a time to be handling snakes.

I can't understand why someone would want to handle a snake that is poisonous anyway. They can seriously make you sick but they can also kill you if you don't make it to the hospital in time.

Back