What's new

Self-Hosted Streams?

Cumulus

RevBux
$0
Has anyone else decided to ditch online streaming platforms like FB Gaming, Twitch, YouTube etc. and experiment with their own self-hosted stream?

Content providers like UScreen, amongst others, now offer self-hosted streams with a subscription plan for the bandwidth, which I find an interesting proposition. You can then embed on your own website or setup a site using their Content Management System (CMS)

My friend did this recently and found it quite interesting, so wondered if anyone else had tried this with any providers?

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$465
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
This is the first time I am hearing of this if I am honest, they do say you learn something new every day! :D Due to the closure of Mixer and the pandemic I haven't streamed as much as I would have liked over the last half a year so at the moment I don't feel I am in a position to decide whether something like self-hosted or streaming on say Twitch, Facebook or YouTube would be a good idea. I am curious about this now though and will be looking into it as you never know what the future holds.