What's new

Road to 100 | A noobtubers journey

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$211
PanduhKing's Youtube Goals/Achievement Thread

I thought it would be fun to keep a thread of my youtube adventures, you guys will know me as panduhking from twitch and I have recently tried to optimise my youtube channel! I am going for 50 subscribers then 100! and ultimately the big 1000, this isn't going to come easy and im excited for the journey (currently having issues with my editing software making the videos unwatchable) but going to upload another video once thats fixed!

I will post my latest videos, findings, tips and tricks here to help myself and others optimise their channel best!

I try my best to upload at least once a week at bare minimum!

At the time of this post I am sitting at 34 Subscribers and almost 350 channel views.

Goals:
50 subscribers
100 subscribers
250 subscribers
500 subscribers
750 subscribers
1000 subscribers
100 Channel views

200 Channel views
300 Channel views
400 Channel views

500 channel views

Achievements!

100 Channel views
200 Channel views
300 Channel views
400 Channel views

Latest video:

(seems to be bugged but link takes you to latest video!)

Last edited:

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$83
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
This is a great idea! I myself need to work on goals I would like to achieve this year, being that I took a huge break for about 10 months until the end of April this year, getting back was my main aim! Now that I am back to a somewhat solid schedule, I will be working on goals!

Good luck on your goals @PanduhKingTV :)

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$211
Thanks, there is a lot that goes into making youtube videos and im trying to improve my SEO and editing skills as we go, working on a sort of chop editing that makes shorter videos but still follows story and interest like in my outlast 2 video

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$211
Just hit 40 subscribers! I know that really isn't a lot but thats only 10 away from my first goal I am totally over the moon and super happy to be slowly growing on the tube. I have a couple more videos I am trying to edit and upload but am looking for a video editor if someone is interested in lending me a hand <3 starting to actually see some statistics and progress now too