What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Reselling your Stuff?

468 x 60 Advertising

Naiwen

RevBux
$620
Consoles and games I mean. Do you do that and how do you do it? I’ve always kept my games because too sentimental about them all. I can’t part myself from them.

I don't resell personal stuff no... but I have made a side job out of the skills I've learned from fixing and restoring the consoles as I've collected them.
now I buy multiples of consoles I've worked on, fix them up, and resell them on Ebay and stuff.
it's well worth it and I usually make $20 or $30 from a genesis or SNES, more if I'm willing to special install a mod chip for a client.

Not usually. If anything I give it to my sister or just toss stuff.

I stopped reselling my collection and consoles some time ago. I always end up rebuying them after selling them at some point so I stopped doing it and just keep things now.

I never resell my consoles, starting around the PS2 era when I started getting my own stuff I still own it all. As for games, if I know I will never replay it, I will sell it.

Back