What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Pushing for YouTube Partner!

468 x 60 Advertising

Shortie

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
RevBux
$1,156
Epic Creator Code
Shortie861
It's been so difficult to juggle streaming and keeping up with adding content to my YouTube but I feel I have found a good balance with what I am trying to do now. YouTube Partner is where I would love to be at some day and whilst I know it's going to take time and a lot of work.. I am willing to put that time and work in.

If you too are pushing for YouTube Partner.. post your links here and we can all help each other with the subs and the watch hours! We got this!

Here is my YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/ShortieGamez

first of all i just hit everyone above me with a subscribe if i had not already got you covered gg capt for getting so many hours watched :)

second of all thank you all for the support that you have given me since i joined the revillution you are all far to kind

third of all you are all amazing content creators and people

lastly heres the link to my channel take care all

first of all i just hit everyone above me with a subscribe if i had not already got you covered gg capt for getting so many hours watched :)

second of all thank you all for the support that you have given me since i joined the revillution you are all far to kind

third of all you are all amazing content creators and people

lastly heres the link to my channel take care all

Subbed! 👍

Back