What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

PS5 Reveal Event!

468 x 60 Advertising
Anyone else excited for the PS5 reveal event? It's live soon! You can watch it below:

Youtube feed:

'​

Here is all we know and our notes we've taken:
PS5 - Ultra high 4K UHD
Ray tracing
ultra fast SSD
Dual sense controller adaptive triggers, USB Port, built in Mic. Headset jack,
3D audio
All digital edition available too
HD Camera.
Pulse 3D wireless headset.
Price -

GTA5 on PS5 coming 2021 Starting today PS4 GTA5 owners get 1 million in cash every month until GTA 5 launches on PS5 in 2021.

Spiderman 2: Miles Morales coming 2020 for PS5.

Gran Turismo 7 coming to PS5 -No date yet!

Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart - PS5 -

Project Athia - PS5 exlusive - No date

Stray - PS5 - 2021.

Returnal - PS5 - No date given.

Sackboy - A big adventure - PS5 - No date given.

Destruction ALl Stars - PS5 - No date given.

Ember Lab game - Kena - Bridge of Spirits - PS5 - No date.

Goodbye Volcano High - PS5 - 2021.

Oddworld Soulstorm - PS5 - No date given.

Ghostwire - Tokyo - PS5 - 2021.

Jett - PS5- Holiday 2020

Godfall - Holiday 2020 for PS5

Solar Ash - Coming 2021

Hitman 3 - January 2021 - Multiplatform.

Little Devil Inside - No date

NBA2k21 - Fall 2020 - Multiplatofrm

BugSnax - PS5 - no date

Demon's Souls remake - PS5 - No date given.

Deathloop by Arkane Studios - No date given.

Villiage Resident Evil - Coming 2021 - Multiplat.

Pragmata - PS5 - 2022

Horizon 2: Forbidden West - PS5 - No date.

ps5-family.png

Along with what the PS5 will look like.

Last edited:
Smokey

Smokey

Founder/CEO
Was anyone else not impressed by the reveal?
For a company and console who always boasts how superior their graphics and gameplay are I found the graphics for a majority of the game underwhelming for a console with ray tracing.
And one of the game I was fully impressed with graphically had dropped frames and stuttering during it's gameplay showing.

FB_IMG_1592006651780.jpg

Was anyone else not impressed by the reveal?
For a company and console who always boasts how superior their graphics and gameplay are I found the graphics for a majority of the game underwhelming for a console with ray tracing.
And one of the game I was fully impressed with graphically had dropped frames and stuttering during it's gameplay showing.
I wasn't impressed at all, the games I was most excited for out of the event? Also available on the XBox Series X. I'll be waiting to pick up a PS5.

I wasn't impressed at all, the games I was most excited for out of the event? Also available on the XBox Series X. I'll be waiting to pick up a PS5.
The only game I liked on the PS5 reveal was Spiderman Miles Morales. The Series X, a majority of those games are going to be on PC. And supposedly crossplay, so I'll most likely put that money towards a new GPU.

Back