What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Pocket Go

468 x 60 Advertising

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$1,446
So anyone hear about this? It's a new handheld by the folks that put out the Bittboy, it's a GBA-clone from the looks of it, but it emulates all these other consoles like SNES, SMS, Genesis, NES, GBA, GBC, GB, PC-Engine/TurboGrafx, for $40, i grabbed one and i'm waiting for it to come in. Should ship by July 10th from the email I got. So i'm hoping it's good. :) Looks fancy though!

Sounds interesting! Does it only emulate specific games? And how do you get said games on it? :eek: Tell us what it's like when you get it!

It comes pre-loaded with games on it, and also comes with a microSD to USB adapter, you can add more games by using that adapter. :) I got an email saying it'll be shipped after July 10th, not too happy about that long of a wait but i'll be sure to put up a review after I use it for a few days after receiving it. :) You can see all the consoles it emulates Here. :)

Wow, this looks so cool. I actually didn't know such thing exists. How much does it cost actually now? I would really like to know!

It's $40. :) I just got mine today, it took just over a month to get to me, but they had a backlog in orders, but you can order yours from www.retromimi.com for around $40-$50. Mine was a 8GB micro SD model, you can get larger capacity though I think for a few dollars more, it's pre-loaded with a bunch of games and more can be added.

Back