What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Drag to reposition cover

Playstation Shock! The X button is not called the X button

Many of us may have grown up playing the Playstation right from the very first Playstation until the latest console released by Sony which is the Playstation 4. As all Playstation gamers know, the buttons on a Playstation controller are X, circle, square and triangle or at least that is how many people say each button when they give advice on which button to press when playing a game and 81% of people who voted on what they would call the button X said they would say it as the letter.

Playstation has today come forward and shocked many Playstation users by saying that they have been calling the X button the wrong name for years. Surely not, right? I mean it's an X? Not according to the makers of the Playstation, Sony.

If you have been calling it the X button for years, you are wrong in doing so as the name for that button is in fact cross and not X!

With so many people saying it wrong for so long, will it be easy to just switch from saying X to saying cross? I know for sure I will still be calling it the X button because that is what I see when I am asked and that is what I am used to saying.

Will you still call it the X button or was you someone who called it the cross button before Sony told gamers they were wrong in calling it X?

Shortie

Comments