What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

PlayStation Plus?

468 x 60 Advertising

Cam

RevBux
$25
Hey,

For all of our PlayStation players, are you currently paying for PlayStation Plus? I went quite a while without paying for PlayStation Plus at one point, due to my poor internet connection and just straight up not seeing the value in it. In December, I got a job travel that involves a lot of traveling, so I ended up deciding to pay for PlayStation Plus. Sony had a discount on getting an annual subscription, so I took advantage of that offer. I've used it plenty, and I've really enjoyed the free games that they've given over these last few months. Detroit and Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered are two examples of great games that have been given as monthly freebies. I'd say I'm now sold on PlayStation Plus, and I'll definitely be renewing. I'm just hoping I'll find another detail.

Okay, so who all is a PlayStation Plus subscriber? How long have you been? Are you paying monthly or annually, and how much are you paying?

I am. I got my subscription last December when it was $49.99. Before that I've been apart of it on and off for like maybe a month or three months, I like to have it to upload my data in case anything happens with my system.

I don't pay for Plus anymore, as my Xbox One X is my main console this generation. I only really use my PS4 for the exclusives, and don't play online with it so I don't have any real need for PS Plus.

I've been a Plus subscriber since buying my PS4 (2015).. :giggle:

I pay annually via a pre-paid card, and the cost depends on what offers are available at the time. My latest subscription cost £34.85

I mainly play online so I have to get it. I tend to always buy an annual membership but bought two years this time around because there was a great deal on Amazon. I would love for them to go back and make playing online free though

Back