What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Pizza

Demon_skeith

So who here likes pizza? And if so what kind of toppings do you enjoy on your pie and from what place?

Megan

I like pizza. I go in spurts with eating it.

I mostly like onions and pepperoni. I don't mind green peppers though. My favorite place to get it is Pizza Hut.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
I'm a huge fan of pizza. My favorites are pepperoni, I also really enjoy buffalo chicken pizza, when it's done right.

Demon_skeith

my pizzas will usually consist of pepperoni, sausage and green olives which depending on the pizza place, extra pizza sauce under the cheese. It's rather tasty. My favorite places are just my local town restaurants, I try to avoid all the big chain places though I will go for either little Ceasers or Casey's.

Kyng

I usually get mine from Pizza Express. There are a few toppings I like; for example, Veneziana (pine kernels, red onions, sultanas, capers and other stuff), and Barbacoa (peppers, slow-cooked beef, and some other spices).

However, I'm not keen on some of the traditional toppings, such as pepperoni (I don't like anything with pork in it), and olives (too salty for me).