What's new

My Last Video [Easily Share Link to Previous Video]

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$211
Thought I would give this cool tool to you guys that not many people seem to be using or know about! it is called My Last Video and is powered by streamloots! its a simple link that will grab your recent youtube videos with said link and will always update to your latest content! great for adding to a bot or a post to keep people informed about whats going on! give it a try its totally free!

[EXAMPLE]

2TonWaffle

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$529
I use it on occasion, my issue is to remember to use it in posts as I've for years have always done the YouTube direct linking to a video.

I like the idea of it and it even links to your livestream when you're live.

PanduhKingTV

Partner
Partner
RevBux
$211
I use it on occasion, my issue is to remember to use it in posts as I've for years have always done the YouTube direct linking to a video.

I like the idea of it and it even links to your livestream when you're live.
Thats cool, I wasn't aware it took notice of being live! I just find it really hand to plop the link in places I commonly visit and post links, incase I forget its already done for me, its really handy to add to my twitch bot too as it will link to the new video and don't have to change anything, if you hover over it in chat too it gives you a preview of the website with vid thumbnail