What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Luigi's Mansion 3

468 x 60 Advertising

JennyorAlice

RevBux
$0
This game has been talked about for a while now and we finally have a release date for it. It's suppose to be released on Halloween of this year for the Nintendo Switch. How many of you plan on getting this game when it comes out? Will you be pre-ordering this game or will you just take your chances when it comes out? Do you think the price for it is acceptable? What are your thoughts on this game prior to the release date?

Luigi's Mansion 3

In the UK, apparently they are getting a glow in the dark steelbook version. Why can't we get something like this in the States?

Glow in the Dark

I do plan on getting it, but due to backlog I won't be getting it anytime soon. Hopefully sometime next year.

I got an email from Nintendo offering 2X Nintendo points if you pre-order it digitally for Switch. I'm not sure if that goes for everyone but apparently it's a thing if you pre-order via the eShop.

Back