What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment! | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Long-time YTuber, 1st-time Promotion

NobleRavyn

RevBux
$126
Been editing and uploading gaming YT videos for a while now and decided to try my hand at promoting my channel a bit.

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectstOrmStudio

Latest Recap Vid:

Latest Upload:

Any feedback or tips as well as support are appreciated. The channel mainly has a lot of no-commentary story-driven, RPG games, a couple of triple A titles drizzled in there, and some montages for select games. Games uploaded are mainly played on Playstation, with a few on Nintendo, and rarely stuff from Xbox. I usually upload content daily, unless I'm backed up on editing or there are no games I feel like uploading at the moment.

NobleRavyn

RevBux
$126
Loving the videos :) I have dropped a sub on you! Are you aiming for a YouTube partner?
Thanks!!! 😁 Nah, I kinda gave up on YouTube partner when I was stuck at 100 subs for 5 years. I keep up the channel since I like to play through games and working on videos for them and the channel.