What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Is Tiktok banned in your country?

468 x 60 Advertising
Biden knows how to use a computer/smartphone??

I don't get bored too often. I'm always tinkering with this or that, or playing computer games. hehe
Lmao! He tweets a lot so I’m assuming he does unless it’s his handlers. I love to laugh🤣🤣I’m strictly on my phone these days so once I get a laptop again, i wont be using tiktok that much.

I didn't know TikTok was banned from certain countries. It's not banned from Canada.

Lmao! He tweets a lot so I’m assuming he does unless it’s his handlers. I love to laugh🤣🤣I’m strictly on my phone these days so once I get a laptop again, i wont be using tiktok that much.
I gave twitter a try several times and just couldn't grasp the concept. I do have a IG, but just for funny cat and dog stuff. hehe

Tiktok is blocked in my country, however, you can use tiktok by using VPN and you won't be pennalized for using tiktok.

Back