What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

Is Tiktok banned in your country?

468 x 60 Advertising
Biden knows how to use a computer/smartphone??

I don't get bored too often. I'm always tinkering with this or that, or playing computer games. hehe
Lmao! He tweets a lot so I’m assuming he does unless it’s his handlers. I love to laugh🤣🤣I’m strictly on my phone these days so once I get a laptop again, i wont be using tiktok that much.

I didn't know TikTok was banned from certain countries. It's not banned from Canada.

Lmao! He tweets a lot so I’m assuming he does unless it’s his handlers. I love to laugh🤣🤣I’m strictly on my phone these days so once I get a laptop again, i wont be using tiktok that much.
I gave twitter a try several times and just couldn't grasp the concept. I do have a IG, but just for funny cat and dog stuff. hehe

Back