What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

I got the OLED Switch Yesterday

468 x 60 Advertising

Dismal_Bliss

RevBux
$215
This makes our 3rd one in the home. Both of my kids have had the original Switch since it debuted. But my wife wanted one of her own so I picked up this OLED one last night. We got the all white cause I think it's pretty classy looking....

switchOled.jpg

That's awesome Bob. :). I might pick up a Switch at some point but I think i'm gonna wait for their next iteration which is inevitable at this point. :p

That's awesome Bob. :). I might pick up a Switch at some point but I think i'm gonna wait for their next iteration which is inevitable at this point. :p

I agree. Nintendo is due for a new console of sorts. They usually lag behind Microsoft and Sony by about 3 years, and that's precisely where we are at currently.

I have not been a big Switch player myself. But the wife and kids love it.

Back