What's new
Revillution - Your Portal to Video Game and Content Creation Entertainment | Gaming Forums

You are currently viewing as a Guest! Why not take a moment to Register an account & log in to gain the full browsing experience. Members get access to a private inbox, ability to post messages on the forums, add their stream to the stream showcase, add images & videos to the gallery & much more.

How many subscriptions?

468 x 60 Advertising

Smokey

Founder
Administrator
RevBux
$1,441
If you're a mixer partner, Twitch Affiliate, or partner, how many subs do you got?

If you're not partnered or affiliated, how many people do you sub to each month?

Right now I only got 1 on-going sub, not partnered yet but it's on the road map at some point. :)

right now, I have around 31 subs on twitch, but that's only because it was my birthday and people gifted a lot lol
but i normally hold around 10. and that's ok! subs are great because they allow me to do what I love to do, but every viewer means the same to me :)

Right now I have 3 subs on Twitch and the most I have had is 4. Lack of streaming due to IRL hasn't helped but I am working on getting back to it when I can.

Back when we first started, we hit a high of about 80 subs due to some insane gifters in the community (as a goal to unlock all 5 Tier 1 emote slots). Since our subsequent break and return, I'm averaging around 8-15 depending on how active my community is in that given month (and we are also splitting subs across 2 channels now.)

I currently have 0, but as I am slowly growing I am so excited to see that first sub and 1st badge in my chat <3 Honestly, I love seeing all the different badges flair in the chat

Back