What's new
Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, promote your site and/or stream, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Click here to register today!

Drag to reposition cover

How many hours a day?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O
Administrator
How many hours a day do you spend gaming? For me, it's anywhere from 2 to 8. :) Depends really, sometimes longer if I'm sick or really got nothing else to do.

Juneberry

It depends a lot on my day's activities. But, since i often game while watching TV and such... and then there's my new Sims addiction...
Probably 4 hours is my average? I don't know at all :'D

pittstonjoma

It really depends. Some days I don't play at all, but others I will play for 8 hours. It really depends on what else I am doing that day. Maybe a few hours on average.

Jason

1 or 2 hours in a week not in a day. As my shifting timing is at an odd time, i play only for few hours in Weekends. That too only one game in Steam.

bravosi

Now rarely even 1 hour sadly, family job and stuff. Back at school and university I could play for over 8 hours

Ash

I'm not sure I could ever spend around 8 hours gaming in just one day. I usually go for around an hour or two of gaming but that depends on what games I'm playing.

SpookyZalost

depends honestly, I play a game until I complete it, but I can't always spend hours playing video games due to IRL and job stuff, I work 10 hour shifts.

Jason

If i play with my friends using PS2 it will go 3 to 4 hours max. We enjoy playing Wrestling and Fifa.

MeowsePad

It is rare that I have time to game for more than a couple of hours in a day anymore. Between my family and work, I just don't have as much time to play games as I once did.

Demon_skeith

I'm lucky to get in 2 hours with everything that is going on, it isn't much, a far cry from my younger days of 6-8 hours a day.